Sixty great prizes on offer, including an Amazon Kindle worth £111 and masses of great books, in the new Bookswarm Treasure Hunt!
When a baby escapes a murderer intent on killing the entire family, who would have thought it would find safety and security in the local graveyard? Brought up by the resident ghosts, ghouls and spectres, Bod has an eccentric childhood learning about life from the dead. But for Bod there is also the danger of the murderer still looking for him – after all, he is the last remaining member of the family. A stunningly original novel deftly constructed over eight chapters, featuring every second year of Bod’s life, from babyhood to adolescence. Will Bod survive to be a man?
We have seven copies of the children’s edition of The Graveyard Book, illustrated by Chris Riddell and signed by Neil Gaiman himself to be won.
All you have to do to win is tell us, in no more than thirty words… which person’s ghost would you like to meet in a graveyard and why? It can be a famous person, a fictional character or anyone else. The seven most entertaining and interesting responses will win copies of the book and be published here on Bookbitz!No more submissions accepted at this time.
Terms and conditions
1. Closing date for entries: 5th June 2011.
2. Open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
3. Entry to the competition is by completion of the above form only. Anyone submitting multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. The winners will be selected by the judges.
5. Only the winning entrants will be contacted by Bookbitz. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner’s names and entries may be published on the Bookbitz website after the closing date of the competition.
7. The competition is not open to Bookbitz reviewers and their families, or to employees of Bloomsbury Publishing and their families.
An Amazon Kindle worth £109, a limited edition Faber hardback worth £100, a set of ten Introducing books worth £70 and many other wonderful books besides.
There’s something for everyone in this great festive haul, courtesy of Bookswarm and a number of very generous publishers.
To win, you will need to answer a series of questions, the answers to all of which can be found on the Bookswarm family of websites:
You can enter the competition on any one of our five websites, but you can only get the questions from the PDF you can download from this page.
It might take a little bit of time, but with such a wonderful array of prizes on offer, we know you’ll go for it (and we’re sure you’ll discover some books to interest you along the way!)
Enter your answers hereNo more submissions accepted at this time.
Terms and conditions
- Closing date for entries: 12th December 2010.
- Open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Entry to the competition is by completion of the above form only. Anyone submitting multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The winners will be selected at random from those correct entries received before the closing date.
- Only the winning entrants will be contacted by Bookhugger. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name(s) may be published on the Bookhugger website after the closing date of the competition.
- The competition is not open to Bookhugger employees and their families, or to employees of Bookhugger publishers and their families.